What is a Silhouette InstaLift?
DR. GALLO DISCUSSES THE SILHOUETTE LIFT
How it Works?
You should consult Dr. Gallo regarding the suitability of InstaLift for your face. If the technique is appropriate for your face and skin-type, he will come up with a treatment plan that will help achieve your desired results. When discussing your options be straightforward regarding what you expect to get from the procedure. It could be helpful if you bring in your photo from about ten years ago. This will help to show the patient and doctor what can be achieved.
THE CONSULTATION ALLOWS YOU TO DISCUSS MATTERS LIKE:
- Goals of Silhouette InstaLift procedure
- Likely outcomes of the procedure
- Any allergies you may have
- Any medication and supplements you are taking
- The type of anesthesia that will be used
- Any potential complications or risks
- The cost of the procedure
It is important to follow the instructions listed below before the procedure:
- Avoid medications containing aspirin, anti inflammatory agents and ibuprofen
- Refrain from nicotine products
- Avoid fish oil
- Stop drinking alcohol a week before surgery
- You can take Tylenol and Arnica Montana supplements
- Avoid wearing makeup, hair gels or sprays on the day of your surgery
The InstaLift procedure will be performed in our facilities. You will be administered a local anesthetic, so you will stay awake during the procedure. However, the procedure is non-invasive and most patients find our treatment extremely comfortable.
Rest assured there will be no incisions or cutting throughout the procedure. The bidirectional sutures with cones are extremely thin and will easily be threaded into your cheeks. Dr. Gallo will place them precisely depending on your facial anatomy. The planted sutures act as scaffolding to lift your facial skin while the bidirectional cones help to keep these sutures secured in place. This enhances collagen production and the results are usually immediately visible.
- Take acetaminophen if you feel pain
- Apply ice packs to your face, if needed
- Sleep on elevated pillows with your face up
- You may apply makeup after 24 hours, but be gentle
- Avoid face down massages or facials as well as facial aesthetic treatments
- Avoid high impact sports like swimming and running for two weeks
The benefit of this method is that there is no major downtime. You will be free to resume your normal routine soon after the procedure. You can cover up any noticeable bruising using light makeup.
In case you are concerned about your facial appearance, we recommend you to take a day or two to rest, which will help heal your face. You should avoid supplements and medications that may prolong any side effects. If you feel any discomfort or pain, take Tylenol.
Your skin will feel lifted and tightened, this may cause some light wrinkles form on your face, but they will swiftly even out over the next couple of days. The results will look natural and you will regain a youthful facial profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does a Silhouette InstaLift Last?
A Silhouette InstaLift will last for 12 months to 18 months and then will need to be evaluated to see what procedure is best suited or if a Silhouette InstaLift is recommended again at that time.
Is A Silhouette InstaLift Right For Me?
Only the consultation with an experienced medical professional can accurately determine if this procedure will best address your areas of concern. Fortunately, Dr. Gallo is highly experienced in this field and can provide an insightful plan that you will be able to customize to fit your treatment needs.
How Long Does a Silhouette InstaLift Procedure Take?
The Silhouette InstaLift Procedure, sometimes called the ‘lunchtime facelift’ takes only 45 minutes to complete the entire procedure.