Non-Surgical Cosmetic Facial Procedures
You Can Achieve Cosmetic Facial Results in Miami Without Surgery
Dr. Gallo offers a robust line of non-surgical services to cosmetically enhance your appearance. These services, provided with the highest care from our Miami, FL location, include treatments for the areas of:
- Facial wrinkles
- Facial lines
- Double chin
- Nose appearance
- Sagging facial skin
- Thin or aging lips
- Eye area
- Neck shaping
- Jawline shaping
- Increase skin fullness
- Reduce appearance of acne scars
How Do I Know Which Non-surgical Treatment Is Right For Me?
You know yourself and bring to the table what areas of concern you are experiencing and the desired outcomes that you wish for, Dr. Gallo will provide his medical expertise to suggest the appropriate methods of treatment to achieve the result you desire.
Non-Surgical Procedures Dr. Gallo Offers in Miami Include:
- Botox – helps prevent and reduce wrinkles on the face and neck
- Kybella – treat a double chin
- Non Surgical Nose Job – injectable fillers help to shape the nose without surgery
- Dermal Fillers – add volume and fullness to your skin
- Lip Augmentation – plump and natural looking non-surgical lip enhancements
- NovaThreads Lift – rejuvenate and lift the skin of the neck, jaw, and face
- Juvederm Filler – a collection of fillers to help plump lips, smooth and contour cheeks, and fill lines.
- Micro Needling – improve the look of scars, boost collagen, or encourage hair growth
- Instant Facial Lift – lift deeper layers of the skin on the face and neck to create a more youthful appearance
Silhouette Facial Lift
Some patients find a full facelift to be too extreme for their needs. In this case, the less-invasive Silhouette Lift is oftentimes a better option. The goal of a facelift is to re-contour facial structure for a more youthful appearance. Silhouette lifts achieve this effect by lifting deeper layers of skin on the face and neck and also promoting additional collagen production.
The procedure itself involves strategically placed sutures that contain bi-directional cones. The function of these cone is to lift and suspend the skin of the face. They work in concert with the sutures, which are made of a Polyglycolide/L-lactide compound and are absorbed into the body. This compound (PGLA) is what eventually stimulates additional collagen production that adds to the youthful, refreshed look of the lift itself and provides longer-lasting results.
The procedure is outpatient and can last as little as 45 minutes. The recovery is minimal with most patients reporting no signs of swelling or bruising, and results are immediate and long-lasting.